Monday, April 02, 2007

Lance Armstrong, 7 times Tour de France Champion to go on with new challenge - Speed-Skating.net - your news in all speed

Lance Armstrong, 7 times Tour de France Champion to go on with new challenge - Speed-Skating.net - your news in all speed:



"In an interview yesterday, Lance Armstrong stated he has a new challenge in mind: “I have done some speed skating lately with my friend Chad Hedrick, and I really love it. I don’t know how far I can go, but this new challenge is really driving me.”

Chad Hedrick says Armstong can have great success if he starts training: “Lance could win the world allround championships in 2-3 years. He has an enormous potential as an athlete. Of course, he would need hard work, but anything is possible.”

Even if Armstrong is no longer at the age many of these skaters when they started, many think he can do great things in speed skating, but to be honest, the switch from cycling to speed skating is not as easy as the one from inline like his friend Hedrick."

1 comment:

iN lOvE said...

hey lance ;)
my name is ashley and i do speed skating. like chad hendrix and chad horne and brittany bowe they are completely amazing and so aer you